CBUS Metal Pro Back Up/Flip Up Iron Sight Set | Alternative to Magpul MBUS Pro
CNC Machined from billet aluminum and hard-coat anodized, these High Quality back up iron sights feature an custom same plane aperture, adjustable wind-age knob, and rugged protective ears. Spring loaded ball bearing locks up on an enlarged surface area, allows this back up iron sight to be deployed in one smooth motion, and stay locked up tight. The locking detent button has a stepped down radius to provide easy operation even in muddy or wet conditions.
Features and specs:
- Zero-Canting attachment system works with all military and aftermarket receivers
- Low-profile design folds to just 0.460 inches!
- Sight locks securely in the up position thanks to a heavy duty stainless steel cross-lock.
- sight adjustments with milspec M4 adjustment tool, each click is .50MOA (M4 sight post adjustment tool not included).
- Designed for raised rail systems and for shooters who want a close-to-barrel sight line.
- Manufactured from 6061 T6 hardened aircraft grade aluminum with stainless steel components
- MIL-SPEC Type III hard coat anodized in matte Black
We Also Recommend