Titan Compact Compensator Nitride Muzzle Brake | .223/5.56/.22LR
If your looking to virtually eliminate muzzle rise and recoil then the Titan Standard Competition Nitride Brake is the one for you! It is equipped with three large baffles and six opposing ports that direct gasses outward. The Titan Standard Competition muzzle brake effectively counters and reduces muzzle jump to get you back on target quicker. You will have Much Better control over recoil as well as muzzle flip.
The Titan Standard Competition Nitride Muzzle compensator features a solid bottom and minimizes dust printing when shooting prone.
Warning ! You will not make friends at the range using the Nitride Titan Brake, The sound and the port blast is very impressive.
Features and specs:
- CNC Machined 4150 CMV Ordinance Grade Steel
- Patented Side Baffle and top port design
- Side and top ported for superb control
- Must be indexed to your specific shooting variables
- Nitride Jam Nut included
- Reduced Back Pressure
- Standard Size Version
- 75-85% Muzzle Rise Reduction
- Finish - Ultra Black Nitride
- Thread - 1/2x28
- Length - 2.247"
- Diameter - 0.945"
- Weight - 3.89 oz.
- Bore Porting - .275"
We Also Recommend