2a Armament T3, Compensator, 4140 CMV MUZZLE BRAKE | Black Oxide
Vendor: 2A Armament
2a Armament T3, Compensator, 4140 Bar Stock, Black Oxide, 1/2 X 28 Tpi, 223 Rem, 556 nato, 2.115. The T3 is a dual baffle compensator that directs expelled gasses to control muzzle direction. The 2A Armament T3 Titanium Dual Baffle Compensator directs expelled gasses to control muzzle direction with the first baffle directing gas in a geometric pattern to stabilize the system while the second baffle channels gasses upward to compensate for muzzle rise. The T3 also mitigates some of the flash that is commonly associated with compensators when used on 16" and longer barrels. This gives the shooter the ability to decrease time between follow up shots and maintain control of muzzle direction.
- For use on 5.56mm/.223 caliber or smaller applications
- Made from U.S.A. Certified 4140 bar stock
- Blasted and black phosphate coated
- Threaded ½ x 28 TPI for most common applications
- Engraved logo on bottom
- Overall length 2.115 inches
- Weight 2.55 oz
- Mounting points for future suppressor use
- Product of the great state of Idaho, MADE IN THE U.S.A.
We Also Recommend