16" H-Bar Carbine Barrel Wylde Nitride 1:9 | 5.56/.223
These Barrels have been professionally developed for Accuracy and competition target shooting, a 16" H-Bar which is more rigid will eliminate any vibration and improve barrel accuracy. Our H-Bar Competition barrels offer the accuracy of a bull barrel but the lighter weight approaching that of an M-4 Profile. H-Bar Profile for increased Strength, Rigidity, and Cooling, while Reducing weight compared to Standard 18-20" bull barrels. Custom Machined from solid Bar Stock of Chrome-Moly Steel Hardened to 26-32 RC Spec and then Cryogenically Stress relieved and nitrite treated for prolonged accuracy under heavy use/competition.
Nitride Treated:Read about this process being better than Chrome lined bores
Our H-Bar Barrels are capable of 1/2" MOA 5 shot group at 100 Yards. This means all 5 shots will be touching.
- H Bar Profile
- Nitride Treated for superb corrosion resistance.
- 1/9 twist, 6 groove button rifled
- 5.56 Nato chamber also accepts .223
- Cryo Stress Relieved, melonite Black Surface finish
- Mil spec M4 feed Ramp Cuts
- .750 Gas BLock Dia.
- Carbine length gas, direct impingement system
- Gas port drilled and tuned for optimal cycling
- Barrel extension with extension Pin Installed
- Standard 1/2x28 Threaded muzzle fits most muzzle brakes.
- weighs 1.85 lbs
We Also Recommend