16" , HB, 1:10, 7.62x39, STAINLESS STRAIGHT FLUTED BARREL | 7.62X39
AR-15 16" 7.62x39 416- STAINLESS STEEL, STRAIGHT FLUTED, H-BAR, THREADED COMPETITION BARREL - THIS IS NOT A .308 WIN BARREL...
These Barrels have been profesionally developed for Accuracy and competition target shooting, a 16" H-Bar which is more rigid will eliminate any vibration and improve barrel accuracy. Our H-Bar Competition Fluted barrels offer the accuracy of a bull barrel but the lighter weight aproaching that of an M-4 Profile. We have them Fluted for increased Strength, Rigidity, and Cooling, while Reducing weight compared to Standard 18-20" bull barrels. Custom Machined from solid Bar Stock of 416 Stainless Steel Hardened to 26-32 RC Spec and then Cryogenically Stress relieved for prolonged accuracy under heavy use/competition.
Our Stainless H-Bar Barrels are capable of 1/2" MOA 5 shot group at 100 Yards. This means all 5 shots will be touching.
- H Bar Fluted Profile
- 1/10 twist, 6 groove button rifled
- 7.62x39 chambered
- Cryo Stress Relieved, Raw Stainless Surface finish
- Mil spec M4 feed Ramp Cuts
- .750 Gas BLock Dia.
- Carbine length gas, direct impingement system or gas piston capable
- Gas port drilled and tuned for optimal cycling
- Barrel extension with extension Pin Installed
- 5/8 X 24" threading so our .308 brakes will work.
- Weighs 1.9 LBS
What comes in the box:
1 x Stainless 416 H-Bar Fluted Barrel. stripped
We Also Recommend