Mag Phos Bolt Carrier Group (BCG), HPT/MPI Spec (223/5.56) AR-15/M16 Full Auto
CTS product line was developed primarily for the US Government / Professional Market. The civilian market is a secondary benefactor to this program. As such the QC standards and priorities (and features) are very different than that of a commercial market AR15 manufacturer. To the very overwhelming majority of shooters, this is a huge plus in the column. It makes their product and extremely attractive option for a civilian shooter looking for a higher standard of product.
- Mil-Spec 8620 tool steel M16 bolt carrier w/shrouded firing pin.
- Carrier has 188.8.131.52 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish inside and out with 184.108.40.206 MIL-STD-171 hard chrome bore and carrier key.
- Mil-Spec tool steel carrier key.
- Carrier key has 220.127.116.11 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish inside and out with 18.104.22.168 MIL-STD-171 hard chrome bore.
- Carrier key is attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked per the Mil-Spec.
- Bolts are CNC machined from Carpenter No. 158® steel.
- Bolts have 22.214.171.124 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish inside and out.
- All bolts are shot peened per the current Mil-Spec.
- All bolts are Individually High Pressure Tested (HPT) and then Individually Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI).
- Tool steel extractor, shot peened, 126.96.36.199 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish, fitted with a Mil-Spec black extractor spring insert and Mil-Spec Viton o-ring.
- Mil-Spec firing pin with 188.8.131.52 MIL-STD-171 hard chrome finish.
- Mil-Spec cam pin with 184.108.40.206 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish.
- Mil-Spec firing pin retaining pin with 220.127.116.11 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish.
We Also Recommend
Obsidian Match 7.62 or Grendel Type I Black Nitride BCG | Melonite Bolt Carrier Group