COBRATAC Scout Carbon Pro | 16.5" Free Float Key Mod Hand-guard AR-15
Vendor: Cobra tactical Systems
Cobratac Scout Carbon Pro is designed to be battle proven, light and very versatile. We use a proprietary Barrel nut for installation: The Scout Carbon Pro Free Floats are lighter than even the lightest aluminum quad-rail hand guards on the market.They are tougher that steel yet Ultra light weight and resist heat, keeping your hand cooler than conventional Handguards. The Scout Carbon Pro uses a modular rail system so you can position the detachable rails where you want and remove them where you don't. The Scout Carbon Pro is easy to install: Utilizing our gen 3 Barrel nut see the installation video for more details. Note: Our Key-Mod Hand-guards are proprietary, they are not compatible with other key-mod systems.
- Material: 1x Carbon Fiber Quad rail Tube, 3x Aluminum 3.75" Rails
- Product Condition: product comes assembled from the factory as shown in the photos.
- Sizes: Pistol, Carbine, Carbine Long, Mid Rifle, Rifle
- Gen 3 handguards feature industry leading carbon fiber technology
Length ID Weight16 (16.5") 1.875" 13.5 oz.
In The Box:
- 1x Carbon fiber free float
- 1x mil spec barrel nut adapter
- 1x billet end cap
- 3x 3.75" accessory rails
- Comes Fully Assembled with all needed hardware
Gen 2 & 3 Patent Pending Proprietary Mounting system install video
We Also Recommend