COBRATAC Tactical Series | Slim Quad Rail, 15" Free Float Hand-guard
Compact and improved Proprietary Barrel Nut needs no gas tube indexing... Need an Armorers Tool? The Tactical Series Free Float Rail System guarantees precise fitment with your Mil Spec Standard AR M4 5.56 Nato/.223 upper receiver.
Made from T6 7075 Aluminum Alloy with Military Specification Type 3, MIL-A-8625, hard Anodized Finish. This Tactical Hand-guard system is designed for 16"-24" barrels, long rifle configuration. Can be implemented for SBR (short barrel rifle) configuration in conjunction with installation of Micro Gas Block. The Cobratac Tactical Hand-Guard is designed to be slim, strong and versatile... well Tactical!
- T6 7075 High Tensile Strength Aluminum
- Bead Blast with Type 3, MIL-A-8625, Anodized Finish
- 6 axis CNC machining
- Mil Spec 1913 Picatinny rails with T-Marks
- Heavily ported, slim design (will fit our Lo-Pro Gas Block)
- Proprietary Barrel Nut included (zero gas tube indexing needed)
- NUT: OD 1.3", USE 30mm or 1.181" (1-3/16 WRENCH, 30-40 LB & BLUE LOCTITE)
Length ID Weight
We Also Recommend