COBRATAC Scout Carbon 308 | LR-308 Lo-Pro 16.5" Free Float Hand Guard
New for 2016 the Cobratac Scout Carbon LR308 Lo-Profile Hand-Guard. Extremely light and comfortable size and fits well in your hand. Expert designed Carbon Fiber Free Float Rails are made of the best gen 4 carbon fiber available. They use battle proven proprietary Barrel nuts for installation: Scout Carbon LR308 Lo-Pro Free Floats are lighter than even the lightest aluminum quadrail hand guards on the market.They are tougher that steel yet Ultra light weight and resist heat, keeping your hand cooler than conventional Handguards. The Scout Carbon LR308 Lo-Pro uses a modular rail system so you can position the detachable rails where you want and remove them where you don't. The Scout Carbon LR308 Lo-Pro is easy to install: Utilizing our gen 3 Barrel nut see the installation video for more details.
Note: Our Key-Mod Handguards are proprietary, they are not compatible with other keymod systems.
- Material: 1x Carbon Fiber Tube, 3x Aluminum 3.75" Rails
- Proprietary barrel nut patented system.
- Product Condition: product comes assembled from the factory as shown in the photos.
- Sizes: Carbine Long, Mid Rifle, Rifle
- Gen 4 hand-guards feature industry leading carbon fiber technology
Length ID Weight16 (16.5") 2" 13.9 oz.
In The Box:
- 1x Carbon fiber free float
- 1x Proprietary barrel nut (must use a ar-10 spec armorers tool)
- 1x billet end cap (.987 Hole)
- 3x 3.75" accessory rails
- Comes Fully Assembled with all needed hardware
Patent Pending Proprietary Mounting system install video
We Also Recommend