16" Stainless 5.56 H-Bar AR Stripped Match Grade Barrel 1:9
These Barrels have been professionally developed for Accuracy and competition target shooting, a 16" H-Bar which is more rigid will eliminate any vibration and improve barrel accuracy. Our H-Bar Competition barrels offer the accuracy of a bull barrel but the lighter weight approaching that of an M-4 Profile. H-Bar Profile is for increased Strength, Rigidity, and better Cooling, while Reducing weight compared to Standard 18-20" bull barrels. Custom Machined from solid Bar Stock of 416R Stainless Barrel Steel. They are Cryogenically Heat treated and Stress relieved to a Hardened Rockwell C 28-32 Spec, for prolonged accuracy under heavy use/competition. The Barrels are manufactured under the ISO 9002 Quality System, and go through a Final Inspection before shipping.
This Barrel is capable of 1/2" MOA 5 shot group at 150 Yards. This means all 5 shots will be touching.
Features and Specs:
- Length: 16"
- Profile: H-Bar Heavy Barrel
- Blanks provided by ER-Shaw
- Rifling: 1/9 twist, 6 groove button rifled
- Chamber: Wylde Match (.223 or 5.56 up to 600 Yds)
- Gas Length: Pistol Length
- Alloy: 416R Barrel Stainless Steel.
- 1/9 twist, 6 groove button rifled
- Cryo Stress Relieved,
- Mil spec M4 feed Ramp Cuts
- .750 Gas BLock Dia.
- Carbine length gas, direct impingement system
- Gas port drilled and tuned for optimal cycling
- Barrel extension with extension Pin Installed
- Standard 1/2x28 Threaded muzzle fits most muzzle brakes.
- weighs 2.25 LBS
We Also Recommend
CBUS Metal Pro Back Up/Flip Up Iron Sight Set | Alternative to Magpul MBUS Pro